My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    4 days ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, February 19, 2018

Thoughts and Prayers

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so right with these facts .
    It seems like congress and the people in charge of protecting us believe more in the all mighty dollar. The people in charge knew about the Florida shooting was planned months before it happen .
    I wish someone would tell me what's up with that and the reason why all those people was slaughter , he was on the watch list .
    Good one
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason they were killed is that a disturbed teenager was allowed to buy a military style semi-automatic AR-15 assault weapon plus nine other rifles. At the very least, assault weapons should be banned. No average citizen needs to have an assault weapon holding 30 to 100 rounds unless they are fighting a war against an army of enemies, intent on killing them. The other thing that has to change is the regulations governing who can own a gun. Background checks are not comprehensive or thorough and I believe a lot of gun retailers don't bother with them. Gun dealers should be heavily fined if they can't show proof of background searches.
    There are a lot of people in the world who are not crazy but just have a grudge or are very angry about something, They have guns too. There would have to be sweeping changes before things are different. No one should have the power of life or death over another human being.
    In my humble opinion
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome