My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Hello Kitties

white cat hidden on wooden chair
 
WITCHY!  WHY ARE YOU HIDING??
 
wet cat no bath
NOOOOO!!  Don't wanna !!
 
 
OH MY GAWD!!  THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT MAKEUP ??
 
cats disguised Hello Kitty
 We' re 'Besties'
 
cat sleeping bathroom sink weird position
 Witchy ! Have you been sleeping in the sink again ??
 
cat rabbit ears
 First Cabbit ever born
 
cat costume samourai
 One of  Nanook's Climate Knights
 
cat innocent toilet paper
 You'll laaaaugh when we tell you what happened.
 
six british shorthair kittens and parents
Okay, which one's Daisy again ??
 
cat hiding trying to get out
 The coast is clear. Let's go eat the canary.
 
cat no respect for personal space
Look me in the eyes when you say that.
 
cat washing teeth no personal space
Allow me, you'll thank me later
 
cat in christmas tree
Just trying to blend in
 
cat feel good in box
 Ahhhh, at last. I always wanted my own apartment
 
Cat sleeping toilets
You want to do WHAT ??
 
angry cat disguised ewok
Okay, What am I supposed to be ??
 
Two cute exotic shorthair kittens in blue and white cups
 Please tell humans to stop putting us in cups. It's really old.
 
white cat pumpkin orange bowtie
Hallow ... what ??

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha !!1
    Girl you slay me , I am still giggling , those cats are just to funny .

    I am hiding because I heard tRUMP was coming to town , I didn't want him to grab my choochie Hahahaha! I would put a spell on him , he would be howling at the moon and chasing his fat tail like a dog , he can't lick his butt because he can't reach it with his hands to little .

    I bet he has to sit down to pee ....I am so bad ....HeHe
    Good one
    Love Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is so stupid, he couldn't find his butt with a map. I bet he never read a book thicker than the Sunday comics. I think he learned everything he knows from Fox news. Please put a spell on him. It would be a great improvement.
    Glad you liked the kitties.
    Love Shadow

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome