My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Birthday dear aunt & friend


Although we never met     you are always in  our  mind

We  think of you many times  even through life’s daily grind

Although  we  haven’t seen you      thinking of you always makes

Our face light up with a smile    we love  you a lot, dear aunt

On this special occasion      we send you lots of hugs

Since  we can’t be there in person
Happy birthday  Aunt  Jeannie 
Jonny , Sha  , Jenny , Man  C.
Today, I wish you the warmest love and happiness. May all of your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship.
Never stop dreaming. There is no secret deadline for life’s achievements. Keep looking forward and believe that there are more adventures waiting for you around the corner.
It’s the journey that counts not the destination.
Happy Birthday  
Nee  & the Carano  clan 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, you guys,
    That made my eyes leak. I love my birthday card and my poem. No one has ever written a poem for me before. I am gathering up all those hugs and putting them in my heart. Maybe I won't feel so old or so darn cold.
    Much love
    Aunt Jeannie

    Thank you Nee my friend, for the lovely wishes and the beautiful philosophy. I do treasure our friendship. And I love you and all our knights very much and Mr Humble ... as long as he wears pants.
    Friends forever
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy you like your card and poem , we knew what we wanted to say , not how to put it in words , daddy said each of us write down what we has to say and he would see what he could do with it , daddy is our go to guy now .
    Aunt Jeannie you are much to funny m well we guess it is better to leak tears than gas .
    Aunt Jeannie we truly wish you a happy Birthday .
    We love and think of you daily .
    Jonny , Sha , Jenny , Man
    Wrote by Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday Jeannie .
    I put my pants on just to say hello to you (smiling). Hope you have many more , I look at getting older as a very good wine better as it ages .
    Happiness to you on your special day.
    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome my dear friend .
    Always remember my friend it’s the journey that counts not the destination.
    Love you NEE
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome