My Blog List

  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - *YOU are gone from my sight but never from my heart. Rather than mourn your absence, I will be grateful for the friendship that we shared for more than ...
    4 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Monday, June 5, 2017

Changes



Image result for images of leaves floating down a stream


Time brings change and change can bring grief.
It's an ever flowing river on which we toss like fallen leaves.
Some changes are goodbyes and some goodbyes are wounds that bleed.
But they can't be taken back, so, heart-broken, we accede.
Does destiny decide which changes guide our lives?
Or do we choose our own direction in our effort to survive?
Life, so very brief, should embrace and not destroy. 
We can't always be so sure that what we change will bring us joy.
But if goodbye it is, then I submit to fate,
And  have to face the sadness it surely must create.
 If we cannot change our narrative, no matter how we try,
Then walk the path you've chosen, and beloved friend,
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome