My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    1 week ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Explosive Selfie

Does lightning REALLY strike this romantic selfie couple or is cupid letting off fireworks? Intriguing footage shows the moment sparks start to fly between the young couple when they pose for one more selfie just as a storm is coming in


 Life couldn't be better for this couple as they swim and snorkel in Mexico. The tanned twosome clearly only have eyes for each other as they parade around Yal-Ku Lagoon in Akumal, Quintana Roo.
But as lifeguards ask them to leave the water because a storm is approaching, the pair can't resist posing for one more indulgent selfie. As they cuddle together, a thunderbolt  crashes behind them, scaring the living daylights ( and possibly other things ) out of them.
It cut short their photo session as they ran for the hotel and a clean change of pants.

2 comments:

  1. Now this is a keeper . I bet their pants was full ....? It was probably running down their legs ... she has a bikini and he has on swim trunks .... not much to hold it in . Glad they was safe .

    I fixed the space in your post .
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for fixing the spacing PIC...Preciate it
    Luv

    ReplyDelete

Through these open doors you are always welcome