Dear Butterfly , What a lovely phrase , it is so very true in most cases . I always loved butterflies , they are shy with such beauty . Never had one to land on my shoulder , had several to land on me , they were the two legged butterflies and had no wings {laughing my butt off} Hugs and love HB
Dear HB How come your mind is always in the gutter? What did those ladies do...tackle you? hahahaha! You wanted them to land on you and you probably had the fastest draw in the west. Thoreau said a lot of very profound things but I bet he couldn't tell a joke. love you Bfly
Dear Butterfly ,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely phrase , it is so very true in most cases .
I always loved butterflies , they are shy with such beauty .
Never had one to land on my shoulder , had several to land on me , they were the two legged butterflies and had no wings {laughing my butt off}
Hugs and love
HB
Go to the wag site my Lady
ReplyDeleteHugs and love
HB
Dear HB
ReplyDeleteHow come your mind is always in the gutter? What did those ladies do...tackle you? hahahaha! You wanted them to land on you and you probably had the fastest draw in the west.
Thoreau said a lot of very profound things but I bet he couldn't tell a joke.
love you
Bfly