My Blog List

  • - * It's been five years since I have heard from you my friend. You are often on my mind and always in my heart. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, hea...
    3 weeks ago
  • CLIMATE CRISIS REPORT - *We now have the clearest picture yet of how different the world is today as a result of human-driven climate change. The most comprehensive report to da...
    2 years ago
  • - *Hello Nee my old friend,* *It's been two years now since I last heard from you. I hope you are well and very happy. I know I became a burden to you wit...
    2 years ago
  • - [image: Image result for animated merry christmas images]
    4 years ago
  • Creamy Dill & Salmon - *Prep/Total Time: 30 min. Makes: 6 servings* *1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)* *2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning* *1 teaspoon onion salt* *1 ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Grandfather Writes Scathing Letter to Daughter for Abandoning Gay Son.

Photo via Imgur. Read the full text below!

A grandfather's letter expressing his outrage about his daughter's homophobia towards her gay son has gone viral. Since being posted anonymously to Reddit on Tuesday, the letter has seen over 100,000 views and 180 comments
 Using stern words, the grandfather passionately addresses his daughter for kicking her son out of her home after he came out of the closet.
"Kicking Chad out of your home simply because he told you he was gay is the real 'abomination' here," he writes. "A parent disowning her child is what goes 'against nature."
"The only intelligent thing I heard you saying in all this was that 'you didn't raise your son to be gay.' Of course you didn't. He was born this way and didn't choose it any more than he being left handed," the grandfather continues.
It appears the grandfather is stepping up to the plate after he mentions that he now has a "fabulous" grandson to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through these open doors you are always welcome